Each school who would like to host a ReStyled event is asked to fill out an application, write a brief plan for their event, and respond to the following questions. Based on that info and a conversation with each student lead, TTG will select up to 15 schools to host events. TTG will provide the ReStyled Collection of eco looks, along with ethical hair and make up products for each event.
Here are your tasks – this will help you determine the scope of your event.
- Read through the ReStyled Toolkit here
- Create a committee for your event
- Find a location and get permissions on your campus
- Cast some awesome students to model the clothing (guys and gals)
- Organize an informational component to teach students why ethical fashion is vital
- Engage some local thrift or second hand stores for a few more looks (to show your peers what can be sourced locally)
- Agree to photograph your event and upload to TTG
If this all sounds good, please answer the following questions.
We will select applications as we get them on a first come first serve basis. Please send your responses to: email@example.com